Monday, April 16, 2007

Winners In Jesus

I love God and His written Word - the Bible. If anyone really wants to be winner, he should ultimately win death. Yes, death is the last enemy to be destroyed. Jesus conquored death. And he gives eternal life to all those that accept him into their hearts. Believer is a winner.

1 comment:

Winnersblog said...

Yes, it is true that death is the ultimate enemy to the mankind and Jesus Christ has authority over it. Jesus said that one that believes in Him will never die and if he ever dies he will rise again from among the dead. What a wonderful thing to know and believe. I want to make sure that I keep trusting Him for my life in time and in the eternity with Christ. Lord, I trust in you for everything in this life on earth and eternal life with you later - whenever it is. Thank you Jesus for redeeming me and restoring me back to the Father in Heaven.